Administrative Law Short Course
Makerere University School of Law invites applications for admission to the Administrative Officers’ Law Short Course for the KAMPALA CENTRE that runs for two (2) months. The course is conducted at the School of Law premises, usually from from Monday to Friday.
The tuition for the course is UGX 1,050,000/= and the application fee is UGX 50,000/= plus bank charge of 2,750/=. Payments should be made to Makerere University/Uganda Revenue Authority, using a Deposit Reference Number (DRN) obtained from the Office of the Bursar of the School. Please contact Mr. Rolland Mpiriirwe on 0777699887/0701338259 or firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Admission Requirements/ Centres
The minimum admission requirement for the course is ‘A’Level or its equivalent.
We also have other centres in Tororo, Jinja, Mukono, Mityana, Masaka, Arua, Lira, Gulu, Moroto on weekends for (9 weekends).
Sarah Adero (Administrator) on +256 782 528 252 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Public and Comparative Law, for Application forms and also a soft copy can be sent
Desk Officers for the Centres
1. Kampala Centre (Mak) Ndagire Joyce Irene 0772498954/0701
2. Mukono Centre (DLG) Zaina Ssebidde 0772717842/0752655387
3. Jinja Centre (Campus) Asiimwe Donah 0782767650/0702978936
4. Masaka Centre (Sazza) Namanda Rose Sylvia 0706343052/07820280815
5. Tororo Centre D.J. Ochieng 0772662368/0753464655
6. Mityana Centre (Kolping) Ssemango Lawrence 0706856979
7. Gulu Centrre Ouma Victor 0780190926
8. Lira Centre Okwir Isaac 0773895958
10. Moroto Lotyang Judith 0775208529
11. Arua Retired/Yet to get a new member.